Friday, January 29, 2016

French Manicure Fridays

French manicures are everything.



I tend to reserve them for weddings. I haven't gotten a classic french manicure since April 27, 2013; my wedding date. 

I think they are super classic and love the way they look on other people. My daughters has a friend whose Mom only does a french mani and it always looks so nice on her. 

Could it be that I'm not fancy enough to rock a french? Maybe I'm not really as classic as I would like to think. Maybe, I just love all the different color options available and I feel like I'm missing out with a french manicure. 

Today, however, there are so many different variations of the classic french mani. There's the gold tip french mani, there's the pastel. I mean, today you can do a mani with any color combo and rock it  with confidence!

I do believe that a gel french manicure is worth it, but a regular polish french just is NOT. I hate to see the white polish chip after about 3 days. Perhaps I will give it a try after I try out all my new polishes. 

The above picture was sent to me by long time Framily member Massiel Hunter.  She's rocking the hell out of that French. It is gel polish on top of an acrylic set. 






4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Can't wait to get my nails done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the side French all the time! I get so many compliments & I get it all different colors. Right now, I have red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the side French all the time! I get so many compliments & I get it all different colors. Right now, I have red!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent done a side french in a long time. I need to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with the French!!!

      Thanks for the comment. I hope you will continue to follow! xoxo

      Delete