Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Belated New Year!

Eleven days into the New Year and I have not submitted ONE post to my blog. With the craziness of my day job and with all the holidays behind me, I'm ready to post away. And today I have posted 2!!!

I have to say that I am so thankful to all of you who have been following and reading. I also truly appreciate all the people who send me things to write about. As you know I especially love the pictures of your nails and I promise to feature each one of you. Whether you have natural nails, gel nails OR acrylic, send me those pics. I'm an equal opportunity nail blogger. I will post whatever you send. 

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I do get gel manicures during the holidays. Mostly because I'm home with my three kids for at least 10 days and with the craziness of Christmas and New Years cooking and cleaning I dont have the time to do my nails. I have two pictures of my nails... one from right around the holiday and and from last week. I do have a gel manicure.... but due to the ZOYA BUY 4 NAIL POLISHES FREE  AND PAY ONLY SHIPPING FEE,  I'm pretty sure I will go back to doing my nails myself. 

This Zoya promotion usually takes place each year and this time (beginning of the year) but I don't ever remember it being THIS GOOD... 4 for $15. Each bottle of Zoya nail polish will run you about $9 so it's a steal. Zoya prides themself on being chemical free and the polishes are worth it. I have two colors from years ago and they havent separated in the bottle at all. 

There are two days left (ends on January 13th)  and I say take advatage of this promo... go to www.zoya.com. You will see they have an excellent selection of colors and textures. 

Get outta here and get to shopping...www.zoya.com

xoxo
Belkise

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is not an easy job. So hats off to all those who keep up with it! Social media alone is hard for me �� I haven't tried Zoya, don't really know why. But their offer almost had me buying their polish lol! Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete