Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Importance of the Emergency Nail Salon

Happy Snowy Saturday!

Its Snowy Salon Saturday--but we're snowed in, thanks to Winter Storm Jonas. My husband is not a happy camper right now. We were under the impression that the snow totals would be 8-12 inches... Mother Nature had different plans.

Today I want to talk to you about the importance of having an Emergency Nail Salon. I have one that is located on the main street of my town. I go there for two reasons: 1. when I want to save money and 2. when I just don't feel like going too far for a mani/pedi.

My most favorite nail salon charges $25 for a pedicure alone, but my EMERGENCY NAIL SALON charges $25 for a mani/pedi. I soaked off my gel polish and got a regular manicure so I can start to use my Zoya nail colors. Also, my most favorite nail salon is a town over, and sometimes I just want to keep it local. They do a pretty good job as well, and the salon is clean.

Do you have an emergency nail salon? I'd love to hear the reasons who its YOUR emergency salon!

Here are a few pics from my emergency nail salon...

Gel Manicures from my Emergency Nail Salon (ENS) 






Stay warm and dry and enjoy your snowy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment