Monday, January 11, 2016

All that Glitters

All that glitters.....

really is gold. I was excited to try this gold/metallic Instant Dry by Sally Hansen for the Holidays. I used my favorite top coat Out the Door on top of the shimmery gold and it was a huge hit. I got tons of compliments about my nails and extremely happy with the color and shine. Unfortunately because I didn't use gloves while washing the dishes (waaaah) and because of the texture (waaaaaaah), my polish chipped on my left pointer and my right thumb. 

If you want some beautiful DIY gold nails then I definitely recommend Sally Hansen's "Go For Gold" with a top coat ( that's a necessity). Its perfect for the upcoming holidays and it lives up to the name "instant dry" but don't expect it to stay perfect for more than a couple of days.  Here's a pic of the fingers that did last longer than two days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment