Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fabulous February

This February has been full of holidays and celebrations...

Here are the most prevalent holidays and colors associated with them:

February 8th: Chinese/ Lunar New Year - Red & Gold

February 9th : Mardi Gras- Purple, Gold and Green

February 14th: Valentine's Day- Red

February is also Black History Month. We CANNOT forget that.

The birthstone for February is Amethyst- a violet/purple


So for the remainder of this month, be sure to get some color in your life with a warm red. I like Really Red by Essie. Or a deep purple; I love a nice purple for this month as well, since it is the color of intuition and spiritual energy.  My favorite is Essie's Sexy Divide. I also love a fun gold... my favorite is Going for the Gold by Sally Hansen.* I havent mentioned green because I personally leave my greens for March...a nice deep green for St. Patrick's Day and a nice pastel for Easter (which is in late March this year) *

As usual, thanks to my friends for sending me their pictures of their manicures. These pictures were submitted by my friends Grace, Sandra, and Saroya from top to bottom.

Next up... keeping those hands hydrated.




4 comments: