Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Don't Let Dry Hands Bring You Down...

When I was younger, I never drank water and I HARDLY used lotion... NOT GOOD I KNOW!!!

But with age comes wisdom...

Its very important to stay hydrated during the winter months. And this winter has been a dozy- from -25 degrees  to 52 degrees in one week.

Even though you aren't sweating as much as you would in the summer, that winter air is drying out your skin! Staying hydrated doesn't just mean drinking water. You have to seal that moisture in by using lotion, or even better, some type of body or hand butter, depending on how dry your skin is. My skin is often super dry so I opt for "butter."

I was blog surfing and came across Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream.

The Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is not at all oily and has a delicious citrus smell.

The Almond Milk Hand Cream is great. It's a little oily but a little goes a long way. After one use, my hands feel much less dry than than they did before I used it. And its Burt's Bees so its all natural which I love.





Remember ladies, you can have poppin' nails but if your hand are dry and rugged then, whats the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment