Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Furry, Hairy Nail Trend...


As a person, I try not to bash others and their style choices, but this, I can't let slide by.

A number of people have texted me pictures asking me what my thoughts are on this trend, and I have to say, NOT GOOD.

I don't know why its catching on but it is. There is a salon in Bergen County that is actually doing a version of this nail trend to many of its customers (more of a fuzzy nail trend.)

I can't see how you would cooks a meal, wash dishes or even bathe or how it can be hygenic to have furry or hairy nails. And I don't like the look of it at at all. I don't even like it when cotton gets stuck to my nails while removing glitter polish, so why would I like some hair on my nails? 

You've seen the pictures...you decide! 

*don't forget to sign up for updates...just enter your email address*



No comments:

Post a Comment