Thursday, October 1, 2015

Top Coat...

How important is your Top Coat?- VERY!!!

Many people ask me if I use a top coat. Back in the day, I never did!  I just painted my nails and sat around waiting for them to dry.  Hoping that I didn't have to pee, or wash my hands, I would even deprive myself of food and or drink until I knew my nails were 100% dry. Many times I fell asleep and woke up with the sheet imprints on my fingernails- how annoying!!!!.... Then I had children. 3 to be exact. Now I don't have the luxury of lying around waiting for my nails to dry. I HAVE to use a Top Coat.... specifically a "quick dry" top coat. 

I have tried many a top coat. But two favorites that I swear by are: 

OUT THE DOOR
SECHE VITE  TOP COAT. 

These are both pretty expensive at the drug stores (CVS to be exact) but they are both so so worth it. (Both will run you between $7-10 each)  

Out The Door will literally have you out the door within 10 minutes, even less. It is my #1 all time fave!!! I do like Seche Vite, but it takes a little longer to dry, but an excellent top coat as well. 

I know many of you are doing UV gel, so you don't have to worry about chipping for a couple of weeks at least. But when you go back to doing a natural manicure... keep these two top coat in mind. Invest in them and take them to the salon when you get your manicure. 

If you have any questions about colors, base coats, top coats, transitioning from gel/acrylic to natural, or the latest trends PLEASE feel free to post your comments or questions. You can post questions on my instagram account: @mrsconcep

Thanks for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment