Monday, October 26, 2015




Hey Everyone....Happy Monday!

As it is Halloween week, I cant wait to see pics of all the amazing colors you all choose for this weeks creepy festivities! Lots of black, and "wicked" all over the place.

A couple people have said to me that they are loving the blog, but they feel bad becuase they bite their nails, and although it is a horrible habit they just cant quit!

I used to bite my nails when I was much younger, and then I got hip to putting fresh garlic pieces in my clear polish, both for strength and also to curb my habit. It worked! It smelled so horrid, I never wanted to put my nails near my mouth! Try it!

As for the nail polish in the following article, I don't know how I feel about this!

.
http://www.delish.com/food/a44203/edible-nail-polish-kid-licks/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1445_252959515









No comments:

Post a Comment