Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Nail Shapes:

What is your favorite nail shape?

When I had acrylic tips I had coffin shape. Then I went to natural manicures and did a square shape.

Now I am trying the longer, round shape. Just for fun!! To be honest, I may need a professional manicure to shape my nails, then I can follow the shape when I file my nails.

I will post a pic soon, but this week I would like to feature @sweetsybil's nails (yaaaaay!!!) ... I love the shape and the color! Sybil always has her nails in tip top shape!!!





Keep sending me your nail pics. I really do enjoy being tagged on your manicures. And let me know what your thoughts are on shape.

Oh, I  may do a Q and A on instagram this week, so look out for it get your questions ready!!!

Thanks for the support! 

2 comments:

  1. You shaped my nails square ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried different nails shapes through out the years since doing my own nails, but I always go back to my favorite square ��

    ReplyDelete