Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy September!!! Thanks to my daughter Millie for helping me figure out how to upload my pics to the blog!!! Now I can blog away!

I know, I know... "Virgo gang" is heavy right now. I know they are truly representing all over my instagram and facebook pages... and my daughter is a Virgo so she is a member of this team.

I hate tossing my summer colors aside, and until we have reached the Fall equinox, I probably wont be posting any autumn colors.

The color in this image is called "Gemincello" and its for all the Geminis out there.It is a beautiful buttery yellow that I will continue to rock during those in between seasons when I have no clue what color to polish my nails.  Sally Hansen has a complete astrological line and I think its pretty awesome. I am a gemini through and through so of course even though its Virgo season I have to represent for MY "Gemini Gang!"

No comments:

Post a Comment